I9100XXLSJ Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean for Samsung Galaxy SII has been leaked.This version is nearly perfect and stable and it will be officially released by Samsung very soon.
Features in the New Jelly Bean Update
- Performance increases
- More Stability
- Same User Interface as that of Samsung Galaxy SIII and Galaxy Note II
- Samsung Cloud Services
- New Notifications Bar
- Google Now
- Additional Widgets from Samsung Galaxy SIII
- Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play Features
- 2 Home screen modes
- Android Version: 4.1.2 – JZO54K (Jelly Bean)
- PDA: I9100XXLSJ
- CSC: I9100OXXLS1
- MODEM: I9100XXLS6
How to Flash:
- Back Up your Data
- Unzip the file downloaded
- Open Odin 3.04 Put your galaxy SII phone in download mode by pressing and hold these keys together:Volume Down + Home + Power.A Warning! screen will show up; press Volume Up key to continue to enter Download Mode
- Connect Your phone to PC now and wait untill you get a yellow sign
- Click the PDA button in Odin and browse to open the CODE_I9100XXLSJ.tar,Do not make any other changes in Odin and make sure the Re-Partition option is not selected.
- Click the phone button in Odin and browse to open the MODEM_I9100XXLS6.tar,Do not make any other changes in Odin and make sure the Re-Partition option is not selected.
- Click the CSC button in Odin and browse to open the CSC_HOME_OXX_I9100OXXLS1.tar,Do not make any other changes in Odin and make sure the Re-Partition option is not selected.
- Now press the start button to begin the flashing of firmware,when the flashing is complete your phone will automatically reboot,plus, you’ll get a PASS message (with green background) in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.