Few Days Ago,we told you that NTT Docomo will showcase its Spring smartphone Collection on january 22 and LG Optimus G Pro(L-04E) was also part of that collection.
So our news has been confirmed and LG Optimus G Pro(L-04E),the next flagship from LG has been officially announced by NTT Docomo in Japan.
Specifications of LG Optimus G Pro(L-04E)are same as that of previous leaks:
- 5 inch Full HD LCD
- 1.7Ghz quad-core APQ8064 Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Storage Capacity(with microSDXC Slot)
- 3000mAh Battery
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 13Mpx Rear Camera and 2.4 Mpx Front Camera
- LTE Supported
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 and LAN IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n Wifi
- Waterproof and Dustproof IPX5/IPX7
- Available in white and black colors
- NotTV Supported(Docomo's Multimedia Broadcast Service for Smartphones in Japan)
- Dimensions-139*70*10.1 and weighs 160 grams